Thursday, June 7, 2012

Las Vegas Newborn Session

Everyone who knows me knows that I love photographing babies.  Although they are as adorable as can be, they can be quite the challenge when it comes to capturing that picture perfect shot.   My one hour sessions usually turn into two hours with a blink of an eye.  As much as I can say "have the baby fed and sleeping", these little rascals work on their own schedules.  But that's the fun in baby portraits.
Baby Mayer is just one of many who works on his own schedule.  One thing's for sure is all babies like warm temperatures.  Even if it's nice and toasty outside, I like the home just as warm.  And if there's enough shade outdoors, I will probably move the shoot there.  The babies tend to be more relaxed and will probably fall fast asleep.....which I love!

Here are a few shots of a recent newborn shoot I took just after Easter, 2012.  He was born on Easter this year so the parents really wanted to add that in a few images for their baby announcement.  I hope you enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment